Fraternity Tour Redux??

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fraternity Tour Redux??
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 22:56:06 -0500
Saw blurb in the British Marque from the MG Club LI Centre section saying
they were going to hold another Jumble and car show in Westminster, Vt.
This was in discussion with Jerry Goguen and his wife. Is this true?!?! My
wife and I have stopped by the Museum each of the last two years on the
designated day to stop and sigh at the loss of such a nice event. Last year
we ended up with a sort of private tour to look at the cars under tarps.
Most of the collection is actually still there waiting collection by the
new owner of the majority of the collection. Can anyone confirm this news
so I can get into my club newsletter as it was a big trip for our club (New
England MG Car Club).

Carl French

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list