cooling

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net"
Subject: cooling
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:35:45 -0800
Eric,
MOVE TO CANADA!

As an ex South African, I can remember all too well those race delays
that got you & your steed cooking. Being a neophyte to restoration &
modern technologies I will however, tell you what we did.

Installed a much larger radiator with an electrostatic fan, along with
an oversized oil cooler. There was enough room to install both. Some
guys would turn off & wait for the go ahead & start the motors. Some
were successful but most of us suffered with gas evaporation & couldn't
get solid fuel to start.
I too await the correct responses to your apt question.
Aubrey in Vancouver.'75 B

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///