carb-manifold reassembly

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: carb-manifold reassembly
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:00:49 -0800
Oh learned list, I need help (again!).
It's been two months since I removed the manifold to replace the gasket, a
motor mount, and rebuild the ZS carb on our 79B toy. I've just put the
manifold back on and can't remember (I know, I know-I should have written it
down) how to reassemble the heat shield bracket, induction, heater, etc.
I was assuming that the Moss catalog had its usual fantastic diagrams showing
exactly how to reassemble, but it doesn't and neither do my other two
manuals.
Below is the order that I'm assuming is right. Please correct me BEFORE I
attempt to reassemble :-)

manifold gasket, manifold, gasket (Moss part #696-010), heat shield bracket,
(is there a gasket here?) induction heater, gasket (Moss #366-235), ZS carb.
Thanks once again,

Monte
79B, novice mechanic (as you can see) and recently aquired 74 1/4 parts car.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///