To all NAMGBR members

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: To all NAMGBR members
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:08:59 -0500
Hello All,

I'm at my wits end here and hope that some of you can help. North American MGB
Register currently has 62 Affiliated Local Chapters in the US and Canada. As an
affiliated chapter, NAMGBR picks up the liability insurance tab for the
chapter's events (racing excluded). There are few requirements for a club to be
affiliated. One is that the club must have 8 or more members that are also
NAMGBR members. We are currently updating our membership database and trying to
get each member's local club affiliation. There are currently approx. a half
dozen local clubs affiliated with NAMGBR that are going to be dropped if we can
not verify that they have these members. If all of you who are NAMGBR members,
in good standing, would send your local club affiliation to D. Zimmerman at
enmgr@sssnet.com it may make a difference with some of these clubs. The last
thing we want to do is drop these clubs.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list