Sebring MG Lolas

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Sebring MG Lolas
From: "richard rivenbark" <rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:50:15 -0500
I have some very interesting photos of the 2 "privateer"  MG/Lolas run at
Sebring.  The 37 car that won the class spent part of the week with the
factory LeMans nose on it.  One of the pit crew members told me the factory
wouldnt let them run it that way in the race.  The 11 car which qualified 3rd
overall and ended up 5th in class had 2 factory crew members on the team for
the weekend.  When the gearbox took a dump a very interested Lola bigshot made
his way into the pits to find out exactly what happened.

Looked an awful lot like an "unofficial" factory prep session for LeMans.
Have mucho pics of the weekend.

Tad R.
Orlando, FL
69 MGC GT