New Lister

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Lister
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:19:20 EST
Hi Group: I am the happy new owner of a 1974 chrome bumper MGB ready for a
ground up.
I have done a few Triumphs and just completed a Mark 2 Jaguar, but never an
MG.
As I am an amateur, the most important asset to the succesful restorations of
my previous cars was the wonderful help I received from the Triumph and
Jaguar lovers mail lists.
I have been told that this list is no different, and that you all help each
other.
I would be pleased if you would allow me to join.

Thank you
Dennis Barr
Medford, Oregon
1974 MGB (for my grandaughter; yea right!)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///