MGB seats For Sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB seats For Sale
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:51:35 -0600
Listers,
     I don't know how I have accumulated so many B seats but lets get these
to somebody that can use them. In the area of 1972-1976 and one set of 1977.
Various conditions, Tan and Black.   Prices $50. to $100. depending on
condition.  Most drivers seats have the infamous "comb in the back pocket"
rip ,some worse than others, so will need to be recovered some time.
Passenger seats just clean and use in most cases.  Seat webbing?, hard to
say at this time.
    I will have pictures this weekend for those who want to email me for
viewing.
    For shipping purposes :  boxes and packing is $9.00 and weight is 40lbs.
Shipping from Indaina, UPS.

Example: Shipping to West Virginia was approx. $17.00 plus box. (no charge
for sweat equity)

Thanks for helping me clean out my garage.  Anything else you need?  Feel
free to ask.

Mark

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list