Re: VB catalog...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VB catalog...
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:48:58 -0500
On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Robert.Haigney@anixter.com wrote:
> I've requested an MG catalog from Victoria British three times in the last
> 2 months, but I still haven't received one, is anybody else having this
> problem...???

They only send out four a year, and I'm pretty sure they dont send any out
mid season. I havent gotten one recently, I'd wager the spring edition is
coming out soon.

When I first started down the path to MG madness a year and a half ago, it
took both Moss and VB quite a while to get me the first catalog.

Of course, they keep sending them even though I've never bought directly
from either. All my moss purchases have gone through lbcarco.com to save a
buck or three. (No personal stake in lbcarco, just a satisfied customer.)