Re: 4-synchro in early B

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4-synchro in early B
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:40:35 -0800
Hmm, the point of difference seems to be this "bump-out" for the starter.
Some people have done this, and others (including myself) haven't. Let me
ask you, Norm, did you do this on your own initiative, because you noticed
interference, or was it part of a procedure you heard from someone else? I'm
curious why it sometimes is necessary, but apparently not always...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///