Re: Enrique's MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Enrique's MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:10:40 -0800
Right, it is a more specialized material than cinder blocks, but the idea is
the same -- masonry to support the weight and traffic, with openings for
grass to grow through. I have seen it used in high traffic pedestrian lawn
areas, such as in parks (obviously not for athletic fields). After seeing
the photo I was rather intrigued by the possibilities myself.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///