Re: $500 BGT?

To: "Zubrovka" <zubrovka@earthlink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $500 BGT?
From: "David Hill" <davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 23:36:55 -0000
Not just in the States! My next-door-but-one neighbour had a GT sitting at
the bottom of his garden. Same age and model as my car and complete with a
new pair of floorpans, a sill and inner sill (rocker) for the left side, a
brand new heater matrix, stainless sill covers, stainless exhaust.
The car itself? Rusty but not irrepairable, rebored, new pistons,
replacement head, brilliant oil pressure; most bits good and best of all
it's complete.
Four months' thought were needed for the owner to make up his mind to sell
but I think it was a good buy at $285.

Dave Hill
York UK
'72 BGT x2