Unknown Switch...

To: "MG Club On-Line" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Unknown Switch...
From: "Martyn Wheller" <mrmgb77@crpud.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:18:20 -0800
I need some help from my fellow listers....   Yesterday while removing the
plastic cover around the steering column on my 77 "B"  I found a switch that
appears to do nothing.... I think.  The switch in question is on the right
side of the column, opposite the switch for the lights.  The switch had no
wires connected to it and does not have any of the wiring harness running even
close to it.  The switch looks exactly like the light switch except for a
clear lens at the very end.  Does anyone have an idea, or was it added after
the car was built...
Thank for any info.

Martyn Wheller
ST. Helens, Oregon