Re: Interesting BC on ebay

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting BC on ebay
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:41:19 -0800
A bit more sporting than a Bentley, I would think. I would describe it as an
aerodynamic saloon. It does seem to have a Healey grille. My Standard
Catalog of Imported Cars shows what looks to be the same body style,
described as a 2dr sports saloon, body by Tickford or Elliot (it's a little
vague as to which one is pictured). It lists 676 Healeys produced from
1946-54 including convertibles, drophead coupes, roadsters and saloons; not
including Silverstone or Nash-Healey models. So it is pretty rare, though
possibly not as unique as the seller seems to think.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///