NO LBC: Garage in Rincon, GA area?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NO LBC: Garage in Rincon, GA area?
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:28:09 -0800 (PST)
Warning:  Absolutely no LBC content

I've got a very non-mechanically inclined brother who
needs a garage in the Rincon, GA area (or Savannah,
GA).  He's probably going to need a transmission
replacement in his '92 Ford Explorer.  Unfortunately,
one garage just told him it was "blown."  Knowing my
brother it could just be something simple, who knows.

So if anyone knows of a reputable (will take the time
to actually diagnose the problem and explain it to
him) garage in the area,  I would grealy appreciate a
referral.  Please reply to me directly off the list at
g_wakefield@yahoo.com.

My apologies for the lack of LBC content.

Many thanks!

Glenn

'73 MGB V8 at the paint shop as we speak :-)
'65 Autodynamics Formula Vee
http://movies.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list