Window Frame Screws

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Window Frame Screws
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:39:23 -0500
Folks,

This message is for anyone who has both an MGB GT and an MGB Roadster

Both have chromed caps on the front window frames (see item 36 on page 124
Moss catalogue).  They are screwed to the frame.  The screws are in the
Moss catalogue and shows one number for the GT (458-550), which is N/A, and
another for the RD (485-555), which is available.  As you may guess I need
the ones for the GT.  However, I see no earthly reason why these two screws
should be different.  So would you look at the ones on your GT and RD and
see if, in fact, they are different.  And if possible describe the difference.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net

///