Re: B Limo

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: B Limo
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:39:12 EST
Eric wrote:

<<<Subject: Re: B Limo link

David Randall wrote:

> Here's the link: (http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/photos/dino_p/).

It looks like it would simply break in half if someone sat in the middle!

- --
Eric
'68MGB MkII>>>

Not even remotely the case. Its very well built. And very nicely finished.
And my wife and I hold the honour of it's only use in a wedding. It was our
wedding conveyance when we were married in October 1993. It was a little
brisk that evening as Dino had just finished making a top (hood) for the car
that extends over two regular MGB stowaway top frames. But he hadn't made the
snap-in side curtains that go between the door windows and we couldn't raise
the door windows anyway since he had removed the winders but had not yet
installed the electric motors.

I suspect our exclusive on its wedding use is about to go by the wayside. Jon
Josefek, who along with his father Tom built the limo, is getting married
this spring and I can't imagine him doing so without this car.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA