Re: Future Classics - Focus on Jaguars

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Phil" <jello@ida.net>
Subject: Re: Future Classics - Focus on Jaguars
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:51:12 -0500
Phil is right.

The XJS coupes are far too common.  I was thinking of the XJ6C & XJ12C
coupes of 1974 - 1977.  According to Standard Catalog of Imported Cars
1946 - 1990, about 2,000 were made.  I've looked at a few & most were as
rusty as BMW CS's can be.  Both beautiful fast cars, but...

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB
'59 Turner - finally with front end almost together.