MGC/GT for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGC/GT for Sale
From: "David Rothman" <drothma@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:40:58 -0700
Hello all,
      I have a 1969 MGC/GT for sale for $4000. Here are the details:

- New sills and floorpans
- New front wings
- New Tires
- Rebuilt Engine & Head: new pisitons, rings, bearings, oil pump, no lead
head(seats, valves guides)
- new oil cooler, electronic ignition, re-cored radiator
- new grill, bumper and most chrome
- all new exterior seals, new windshield and new chrome
- repainted BRG 2 years ago
- new leather interior ( black with white piping)
- new dash, new retractable shoulder./lap belts
- 4 speed with overdrive

I have over $7500 in receipts. What a surprise huh ???

What it needs:
      There are 2 bent push rods, someone needs to find some used ones or
get these straightened. I adjust the valves by the book and it runsn for
10-15 minutes and then one of the push rods jump the rocker arm. I have not
rouble shooted the dash electrical yet (in the process) and the brakes need
a total rebuild as it has been on blocks for 4 years.

I have been in Europe for several years and no time to work on it. I have
been pulled back to Boulder, CO after 911. The car is here in Colorado but
I would trailer it back to MASS for the cost of trailering it. I am moving
back to MASS ASAP so respond quickly if you are interested.

Please call 303-901-8885