HIF44

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: HIF44
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:30:37 -0600
So I got an order from LBC Co. yesterday. I ordered on Monday, or maybe
it was Tuesday. I got no actual MG parts. Just tools, and an MG World.

I got a Triumph cookie. Such offense!  ;-) Or maybe not. I owned a
Triumph before, and would again.

But on to the question. I haven't got far into "MG World" yet, and A4
paper is a bit strange to me, but I'm straying again.

The was a couple inch article on an SU HIF44 bolt in replacement for the
old ZS. The article claimed a performance increase, but didn't say
what to expect.

Anybody have experience with this? What's it do for performance?
Compared to the ZS and a full twin HIF conversion. What about emissions?
I gotta think the HIF44 has to be as clean as the ZS. Any other concerns?

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155