Re: Replacement panel advice please

To: BarrMark262@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Replacement panel advice please
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:23:53 -0700
I don't think the fit is a problem. My after market ones fit fine. The
problem is the bolt holes for the seats. The after market ones don't have
them, but I heard the more expensive Heritage ones do. If that is true and
I had known, I would have paid the extra cost. As it is, I will have to
bore holes soon. I did have some extra metal welded in for the front bolts
(that line up under the beam) so in theory, I should just be able to drill
holes and then thread them. I'll see how that works when I get to the
interior. Right now, I'm working on replacing the leaf springs.

David
72 B, undergoing full restoration