Signing off...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signing off...
From: "Derek Vandivere" <dersk@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 18:05:01 +0200
Forwarded, once again, for Mark Dawson:

***reply to torchbone@earthlink.net***
Hi All,

I am leaving my job tomorrow, and will soon thereafter take off on drive
around the country, a la Travels with Charlie and Blue Highways. Since I
will, sadly, be leaving my MGB in my parents' garage and driving the VW, I'm
going to sign off the list for a while. You've been a great resource and a
wonderful source of information and entertainment. Thanks for your help, and
I'll be back when I settle down and need to fix that head gasket.

Check out http://www.bones.org/torch/trip/ for an idea of what I'm talking
about. Also, if any of your companies (or you personally) need some
temporary help, I'll be looking for odd jobs to pay my way! I'll be spending
most of my time in or west of the Rockies, so if you need some word
processing in California, oil changes in Idaho, restaurant management in
Montana, web pages in Wyoming, or lots of other things, let me know.

BTW, my plan is to end up in the southwest, where I will certainly find a
nice rust-free chrome bumper to get my hands on!

-Mark
Topless Smurf ('75 MGB)
Dudu ('71 VW Super Beetle)
Ugly ('71 Saab 95)

___
Derek Vandivere

phone/fax: +31 (0)20 330 7466 | mobile: +31 (0)629 065 528 | home page:
www.dersk.org