Re: recommendatins for oil filter

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: recommendatins for oil filter
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:35:03 -0400
One of the listers did quite the investigation on said subject
hacking, cutting, and pulling apart about 2 dozen different filters.
I believe that the WIX and AC Delco GOLD series were recommended,
while the Fram was not.   There were other acceptable ones as well.
I am sure that someone will post the URL to the web site that has
the info.  As for the correct filter, Look on the filter manufacturer's
chart and select the correct one for the MGB.  CarQuest sell the
WIX also, although it is private branded.

Safety Fast !

Gene

80 B