1st Anniversary

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1st Anniversary
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:07:53 -0600
A year ago I asked the list for information and guidance on starting a
British Car Club here in Panama City, FL.  With your advise and guidance we
had our first meeting last April with about 15 people in attendance.  One
year later we have 32 members and we've had a very successful first year.  I
publish a club newsletter monthly.  We've had numerous outings and
participated in quite a few community events.  In March we hosted our first
show and had 31 cars registered.  As well as gaining new members at the
show, we had a 1956 MGB Coupe given to the club for a very nominal fee, and
we had one of our new members donate a domain name and host a web site for
us.  The site is under construction but you can see it at
http://www.baybritishcars.com/.

I'd like to thank everyone that took time to respond to my request for help
last year.  Without all the expert guidance I received, I don't think Bay
British Cars would be where we are today.

Thank you,

Ken Waringa