Re: Oil Filter Study

To: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>, MG List
Subject: Re: Oil Filter Study
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:17:33 -0500
Dunno Bud, They both appear to be the one authored by Russ Kninze. It would
appear the one posted second has the Mopar section that is now on another
site. I notice the study ends at the Mopar section so I think it may be an
incomplete version. The One at Skye's site is the one most people refer to
and for the most part the same as the first one you qouted. Could be some
industrial hanky panky as I assume Fram (Allied Signal) cannot be too
happy. I have been running the Ford filters on my cars other than the MGs
which I use a UK filter that I cannot remember the name of.
The mystery deepens....
Carl French