RE: MGB Engine Rebuild Video ?

To: <BarrMark262@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB Engine Rebuild Video ?
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:25:37 -0600
I've seen the video.  I think the video, a good manual, a good machine
shop, and this list, would get the mechanically inclined person through
a rebuild.  If you've done an MGB engine overhaul the video wouldn't be
necessary.

It certainly would be a good idea if any of your friends have done a
rebuild, to have them check your work once in awhile.  Another option is
a local MGCC.  Join it, and you'll have another resource for help.

Good luck.

Larry Hoy

Moss