Re: Forwarded: Re: V1 #847

To: Johnmowog@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Re: V1 #847
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 20:02:10 -0600
I just did this last weekend. I slipped the regulator in through the larger
door panel opening, then raised it so the part the window connects to came
out the top. I slid the window on through its bracket (sideways). Then I
lowered it back down and bolted the regulator. That was after I installed
the vent window and the other piece the window slides on.

That part was for the most part relatively painless. Except that I
destroyed the plastic strip in the process - the seal that rests against
the glass. I had a spare that I installed but due to the glass now in the
way, I could not rivet in the middle parts. So its not perfect and I still
haven't figured out how to finish it. And I still have to do the driver
side door. But otherwise, not a tough job.

David
67 BGT
72 B