Re: front end alignment

To: dcouncil@imt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: front end alignment
From: Rkegg465@cs.com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 22:32:04 EDT
I have that tool, and have used it several times. It works well for setting
toe-in. It is a little time consuming, as you have to check and recheck every
time you adjust the tie rods. I am happy to have it. One thing though.
J.C.Whitney sells it substantially cheaper than Moss. (Sorry, Moss !)

Randy Kegg