Re: Air / heater control swapped?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air / heater control swapped?
From: Menno.Meijer@ict.nl
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:30:11 +0200
:-) No, the knobs where removed from the controls and the
cables disconnected from the heater.

Yesterday I've solved the problem: I've swapped the cable
from the "heat" control with the "air" control. When I turn
the heat control the water-valve is opening and closing
full. (This was not the case previous to swapping)

Thanks for all responses!

Menno Meijer
'63 MGB
The Netherlands