Rallye with Triumphs...NOT

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rallye with Triumphs...NOT
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:41:01 -0700
Listers,
Well, we were suppose to do a rallye with the Del Val Triumph club today
but got stopped at route 3 light by a bolt that worked loose on the
clutch slave cylinder.  Had to have it flat bedded home 50 miles.  Good
thing I have AAA Plus.  Covers up to 100 miles.   Only took me a half
hour to find replacement bolt and had the 70B back on the road.  It is
frustrating cause this car is suppose to be reliable being that I did a
ground up restoration 2 years ago.  Oh well.  My buddy Mark said he took
2nd in his 80B and the Triumphs won the rallye again to keep the cup.
Hopefully I have my CGT by Fall to compete in.  Time to go back to
mowing the lawn and take the 78B out for a spin.
Jim
70B
78B for sale
seeking MGCGT