Re: Speckled Hen Lore

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speckled Hen Lore
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 17:25:08 -0400
David

Yes Old Speckled Hen can be found here in the USA.  Almost any good beer
store will have it.
Morland Brewery actually set up a tent at Stowe at this years car show and
were selling on draught.  Not exactly my taste in beers though.

There is also an MG club in Holland Michigan named The Old Speckled Hen
Club - I was fortunate to attend one of thier club bar - b - ques this past
summer on our return from MG 2001 as the guest of Pete Alberda - Past
president of the Speckleds.

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/