Radiator Repair/Replace?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator Repair/Replace?
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:11:52 -0400
I know this has been talked about before and I tried to get into the archives
this morning to search it out but I couldn't get it to work.  So..my applogies
for the old worn topic.  Talk about old and worn, my radiator is leaking
somewhere. Coolant pools on the top of the lower part just below the fan ( when
running). Sometimes when the car is running and hot you see a little puff or
mist of coolant from the fins on top.
My question....When does one say, "Yank it out and bring it to Radiator Joe's
for repair"? When do we say," Ditch it, let's get one at the next parts jumble"?

Best Regards All,

Alex

Alex Greenberg
Member Connecticut (USA) MG club

1976 MGB -  Fair weather daily driver ( Junior )
1993 Subaru Legacy LSi - ridiculously reliable car
1974 Ducati 750 GT - wonderfully, beautiful motorcycle