Re: MGB rotisserie plans

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB rotisserie plans
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:03:33 -0400
That reminds me of a set up I saw that allowed a car to be flipped up
on it's side with out damage to the body.
If memory serves me correctly, two wheels were welded  crossways to a
wheel half each and then each wheel half was welded to a L shaped
frame.  This was then bolted to one side  at the hubs and then using
the curvature of the half wheels pulled over on it's side. :)  I bet
y'all can really visualize that, hah.
I'll try to see if I have some pixs of it to post.
John