RE: Need dash advice please

To: "'Andrew B. Lundgren'" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: RE: Need dash advice please
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 06:46:33 -0600
Andrew, when you do it I don't think you strip it down to the metal.  I
did this job about 10 years ago.  As I recall there are two 'impact'
absorbers.  One on the dash one on the cover.  So you end up leaving the
one on the dash, and covering it with the replacement pad.  I know it
sounds confusing but when you start tearing things apart you'll see what
I'm talking about.  I think this may only apply to the US "pillow" dash.

Larry HOy