cleaning plastic window.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: cleaning plastic window.
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:39:39 -0700
Thank you one & all for a wonderful response. Most folks responding,
mentioned Maguirs, Mothers & Novus as remedies.
However, I also had a significant number of responses, saying I had
damaged the integrity of the plastic. It will, according to this group,
become yellow, brittle & would ultimately fail altogether.
Could you please clarify for me. Am I merely keeping the inevitable at
bay for a while, or will the Maguirs/Mothers etc work.

Thanks so much for your input
Aubrey 75 B