Bing around and stuff

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bing around and stuff
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:36:52 -0400
Hi Ho All,

Just back on list for a couple days. Running around like crazy. Was in
Cleveland last weekend for an MG meeting where I took a look at a couple
Bs..........long story short...........I'm back in Cleveland on this coming
Monday to collect the cars and bring em back to Long Island. If you see a truck
eastbound on 80 (Ohio-New York) w/ a B on a transporter behind it on Tuesday,
that'll be me.

In exactly one week from this moment Eileen and I should hang'n out in the
lobby / lounge of Ramada Plaza Coliseum Hotel in Winston-Salem, NC w/ a bunch
of Carolina British Car folks. Been a few years since my first/last visit to
"The Gathering" and I'm looking forward to a great time B'n had with a bunch of
terrific people.

Other stuff inked in on my calendar include, NJ / Britfest 5/4, Carlisle Import
/ PA 5/17-5/19, British Cars by the Sea / CT 5/2, "The British are Coming!!!" /
NY 5/9........... Just to name a few. Of course the REALLY BIG DEAL is being
held in Grapevine, TX from July 3rd thru the 7th. Texas MG Register will host
MG2002, The Annual Convention of North American MGB Register. You can find out
all about it at www.mg2002.com/  . I got a new ride coming out for this one and
am making the run with two other Long Island couples in their MGs . Meeting up
with another ten cars in Indiana.

For a list of a whole lot of other events, check out
www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html

It is going to B a great season and I look forward to meeting up with many of
you along the way.

I have a line on an MGC Roadster here on Long Island. Belongs to a friend of
mine. It's not a show car but is a good solid driver, road ready and currently
registered w/ O/D. Bottomline is $7,000. I'll email anybody photos who maybe
interested and put you in touch with it's owner. I have no stake in it but am
hearing that it maybe up on eBay soon if not sold by word of mouth.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Chairman of North American MGB Register