Spring cleanout of MGB bits

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring cleanout of MGB bits
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 23:08:47 -0400
  Like the rest of the world, I am doing a spring cleaning of
the garage. I have a few too many parts for cars I don't own!

  I have a usual list of all the nitty gritty bits for
Midgets and MGBs at http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/mgparts/, but that's
not really what I want gone, it's the larger things that
are taking up garage floor space.

  I have two MGB disc wheel differential units that are in my
way, I'd love to see them gone, any interest?

  Also, and possibly more desirable, I have a complete MGB front
suspension, still has the calipers and brake discs on. I can
disassemble it if somebody needs smaller bits, but perhaps somebody
needs a whole front suspension they can just bolt on and drive
away with? Everything is there, basically just unhooked from
the car and dragged into a corner.

  I'm in Ottawa, and these bits are kind of large, so you'd likely
have to pick up or pay a fair bit for shipping. If you are in the
Northeast US it's a workable drive here and back.

  I want them gone so pricing would be "attractive", and I'd
also happily consider trading them for things I can use on
one of my cars. (RB Midget, XKE, ZB Magnette)

  Thanks.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca