MGB Engine Needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Engine Needed
From: Matthew Milkevitch <mmilkevitch@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers;

Would anyone happen to have a used 5-main B engine
available?  I need a decent motor (i.e., not seized,
or have a spun bearing, etc) for my '72 roadster
project. I don't need manifolds or carbs, but need
everything else.  I am located in the Philadelphia PA
area, willing to travel within a reasonable distance
(4 h radius) to acquire one.  Please contact me off
list (mmilkevitch@yahoo.com) if you have one available
(or perhaps know someone who does).

Thanks,
Matt Milkevitch