suspension rebuild

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: suspension rebuild
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:52:19 +0000
After a very informative DC area tech session this weekend on removing
a rear axle I've decided that the next project will be to rework the
suspension.  I don't plan on doing it right away but to do it after
this beautiful spring time weather.  Does anyone have suggestions on things
to do while it is up in the air?  Things already on the list:

Back:
Poly bushings (Moss 267-525, 282-855, 281-600)
Inspect springs
Check diff shims
replace bearings (125-860 kit)
(recent new brakes)
(new tube shock conversion)

Front:
Machine rotors
new brake pads
new flex lines
replace A arm bushings with poly (281-400, 282-325)
rebuilt shocks (World Wide Auto)
replace bearings (125-840 kit)

Anyone want to help with a parts list?  Additionally, I searched the
archives and could not find a post about sourcing a bearing retaining
nut socket for wire wheels.  I know someone recently found a resonable
source.
Got a link?

Dereck
70B