Re: Wing Mirrors

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wing Mirrors
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
 I second the vote on wing mirrors. I went through a lot of soul searching
while my car was getting ready for paint and spent much time at car shows
looking at and sitting in many cars to see how the different set ups looked. I
went with the dual wing mirrors for my 67B and loved it. The downside that many
people talk about is the lack of visibility. Having now lived with the setup
for about 4 years I do not have problems with it except when going with the top
up. My brother with his 67 bgt also has two wing mirros and he source from the
UK an 'overtaking mirror ' that clips on the quarter light frame near the top.
It has eliminated the problem for him and I am trying one this year.
Carl French