Engine Rebuilders in NE Ohio?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Rebuilders in NE Ohio?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:10:34 -0400
Hello!

I'm starting the process of deciding on a rebuilder for my MGB 18V engine.
This will be a high-performance engine (not full-race), so I'm looking for
an experienced, qualified shop/person who has access to a dyno to fully test
the engine before I install it into the car.  I'm in Norhteastern Ohio, but
am not afraid to do a little travelling to adjoining states to deliver/pick
up the engine.

Any recommendations / referrals / testimonials would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Jason