RE: Re: Suspension question -- No MG content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re: Suspension question -- No MG content
From: matttrebelhorn@netscape.net (Matthew Trebelhorn)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:06:22 -0400
<ptegler@gouldfo.com> wrote:

>I think I can handle that...if memory serves me...
>
>think of the entire rear axle and 'torgue' arm as being the same
>design as that of a motorcycles rear swing arm.

Okay, that makes some sense.  The Axle would have to pivot on (or twist) its
leaf springs, but it makes sense.

I'm still missing something, though.  Don't motorcycles squat on acceleration?
(Never a biker, it just seems like they *should*.)

-M.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/