Better product, was: Connolly Leather goes BANKRUPT!

To: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Better product, was: Connolly Leather goes BANKRUPT!
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:00:52 -0500
   The best product that I have ever used to clean and
maintain leather is Leatherique's Rejuvenator Oil --
which doesn't contain oil. :-P  I use it on everything from
my Ferrari, BMWs and LBCs (although I am currently
LBC-less) to my driving gloves and the leather sofa
in the den!  http://www.leatherique.com
   No connection other than being a satisfied customer.

Best regards,

Rick Lindsay / Tulsa