Re: Re Starting Problem

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re Starting Problem
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:59:21 -0700
Listers,
Thanks to all that answered! Maynard and Paul hit it on the head.  It was the
relay for the ignition.  And, stupid me, I broke the light switch taking off the
da_n cowl.  Ah sh_t what else is going to go wrong.  I just want to sell this
car
so I can buy another MG.  Am I crazy or what (-:  I'm sure none of this has ever
happened to anyone else right?
Jim
78B for sale
70B