Trade your MGB?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trade your MGB?
From: Justin Lehrer <justinl8@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:24:40 -0700 (PDT)
I have a 1991 Toyota Tercel. It is not pretty, but it runs! 4-speed
transmission. It has 166,000 miles. I have included many pictures- see link.

I am interested in trading this Toyota for an older roadster. It doesn't have
to be running, and might not even have an engine, but I'd like to find
something with a body that is in good shape with no rust. Potential trades
include MGB or MG Midget, Volkswagen Karmann Ghia (convertible), Fiat Spyder,
Alfa Romeo Spyder (or GTV-6), Triumph Spitfire, Triumph TR6. Will also consider
VW Squareback. Try me, I might like what you have...

http://www.angelfire.com/vt/h2o/Tercel.html