RE: 1970 MGB Info

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: RE: 1970 MGB Info
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:06:13 -0400
Thanks, Andrew!

Now, that's the fun part.  The variations I see across the '70-'73 spectrum
are in the instrument bezels, the switches, the indicator lights, and the
fan knobs.   My '72 has the same type of knobs your '70 dash has, but it has
the squared-off bezels instead of the rounded type.  Also, I've got
different turn signal indicators than your '72 dash on my '72.  What's the
deal??  Is this just PO Piracy?  I've yet to see 2 dashes from this era that
have all the same instrumentation.