Re: sitting on top of the world AND question about

To: "William L Singleton" <wlsingleton@lycos.com>, <mjanacek@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: sitting on top of the world AND question about
From: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 16:43:20 -0700
Bill,

I would be interested in how it works out - from their picture, I'm
concerned that it may take up too much of our rather short windscreens.

Bill

> >> This looks like a good place to throw out a website url I found
> >> concerning
> >> seeing traffic lights with the hood (top) up:
> >> http://www.lightinsight.com/
> >>

> Guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks, which is when the one I just
ordered is supposed to arrive.

> My problem has been that the top windshield frame is ALWAYS obstructing
high stoplights, regardless of whether the top is up or down.  I am either
craining my neck to look over or scrunching to look under the frame for the
light.  I hope this lens will solve that problem.