Spridget paint colors

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget paint colors
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:42:01 -0700
This should really be directed to the Spridget list but I don't subscribe to
that one! Hopefully, one of you listers who does - or who is a Spridget
expert - can either answer my question or forward it to that list and get an
answer for me.

I have an MGB customer who has just bought a 1964 Sprite for his wife. He
wants to paint it the same color as the one she had in college. He describes
this as a "yellowish cream or creamy yellow". None of my books has Sprite
colors listed so if anyone can more accurately describe the color, or
provide a BMC color code or paint manufacturer's color code, I would be most
grateful.

Thank you!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center