Re: Don't trust oil hose anymore

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Don't trust oil hose anymore
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 08:09:46 -0400
Bob,
Would it be possible to replace that line with a 1/8" copper line
normally used for and oil pressure gauge? I don't know what size thread
the stock hose ends are but if it is possible to screw in a 1/8" NPT X
1/8" compression fitting you could install the copper line, coiled up to
prevent stress and never replace it again. I have been fortunate that
mine has not leaked but if it does, this is the route I will investigate.
Steve Bettencourt
http://www.bmcne.com
webmaster@bmcne.com