Re: JB Weld

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: JB Weld
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:02:20 -0400
Barney,
The bow broke at the spot weld at the curve where the two screws are suppose
to hold it together.  The holes are enlarged and the screws no longer bite
and then the weld gave way.  It took some tugging on my part to break the
weld, the bow had jammed under the spare tire and in the dark  and our haste
to stay dry did not see it.  I have smeared JB weld on both parts of the bow
and at the weld, also reinserted the two screws that were loose, in an
attempt to keep the holes clear and may try to go back and get larger screws
that may cut through the JB weld.
Mike