Re: power bleeder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: power bleeder
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 01:52:58 -0600
Skye:

You can probably make this for yourself for around $15 if you have a
spare master cylinder cap.  I have in my garden shed a 1 1/2 pint
sprayer which has a pressurizing pump on it.  It cost about $8.00 a few
years ago.  All you would have to do is remove the nozzle and clamp on
some irrigation sprinkler hose and the master cylinder cap.  I've been
trying to think of what sort of heavy duty plastic container I could use
to make a pressurized system and the add solved the problem.  Thanks.

Blake